Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
Compare this card APPLY NOW
on Capital One’s website
- No foreign Transaction fees.
- Redeem points for any travel expense.
- Earn 2X the miles on every purchase
- Unlimited miles earned.
- Rate for cash back is terrible
- When bills are payed late, monthly earnings are lost.
- Not structured for financing.
- Receive a one-time bonus points of 50,000 miles once you have spent your first $3,000 on purchases during the first 3 months from the day you opened your account. That means you $500 in travel
- Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- In 2018 CNBC named this card as ‘The Best Travel Card’
- On every purchase you can earn 2X miles and earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
- Traveling? Don’t worry, there is no foreign transaction fees.
- Stay at any hotel and fly with any airline, anytime; no blackout dates. Transfer your miles to leading travel loyalty programs
- Miles won’t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how many you can earn
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
Rates, fees & offers
- Balance transfer fee – None
- Foreign transaction fee – None
- No annual fee the first year, then $95 annually.
- Ongoing APR : 17.99% – 25.24% Variable.
- APR for cash advance : 25.24% Variable
- For every dollar spent, receive 2 Miles
- A one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel