Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® offers cash back rewards, online credit scores access, and fraud protection. No minimum credit score required
Credit Zenga Self Lender Review – Written By Elizabeth K.
Credit One Bank® is one of America’s leading credit card providers, serving millions of card members nationwide. Credit One is committed to providing customers with credit card products that offer more value through cash back rewards and free online monthly credit score tracking.
When rebuilding credit, few cards come with the same perks as those offered to consumers with higher credit scores.
To name a few perks:
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability
- Qualified applicants will receive a card with a competitive APR and no annual fee along with 1% cash back rewards on all purchases, terms apply
- View updates to your Experian credit score with free online access, terms apply
- Make paying your bill easier with the ability to choose your payment due date, terms apply
- Access your account on-the-go with the Credit One Bank mobile app
- Never miss an account update with customizable text and email alerts
- Show off your personality by selecting from a variety of card designs, a fee may apply
Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® Specs
|Regular APR||19.74%-25.74% Variable|
|Annual Fee||$0 – $99|
|Cash Advance APR||25.74% Variable|
|Cash Advance Fee||$5.00/8% or $10.00/3%, whichever is greater (see terms)|
|Purchase Grace Period||0 or 24 Days (see terms)|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $39 (terms apply)|
|Return Check Fee||Up to $39 (terms apply)|
|Foreign Trans Fee||3% or $1.00, whichever is greater|
|Balance Transfer Fee||N/A|
The minimum required to open an account is $300. Your annual fee and interest rate will depend on your credit score, so this will vary for each consumer. Overall, with responsible use, this card is an excellent way to rebuilt your credit.